Narayanrao Chavan Law College, Nanded
The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of Narayanrao Chavan Law College online payment gateway service offered through the Narayanrao Chavan Law College website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on Narayanrao Chavan Law College. The records of Narayanrao Chavan Law College and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payment Gateway for making payment towards services requested is being provided by Cashfree Payments India Private Limited (Narayanrao Chavan Law College) to its members on its website https://www.cashfree.com. Payments for the Narayanrao Chavan Law College services may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through Cashfree Payments India Private Limited (Payment Gateway Service Provider). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online. Narayanrao Chavan Law College makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Debit/Credit card/UPI Payments/E-Wallet Payment/Net Banking, Bank Account details
- Narayanrao Chavan Law College has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. Narayanrao Chavan Law College expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that Narayanrao Chavan Law College reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
- In no way shall Narayanrao Chavan Law College or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
- Narayanrao Chavan Law College and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Narayanrao Chavan Law College has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, Narayanrao Chavan Law College does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- Narayanrao Chavan Law College , the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to Narayanrao Chavan Law College by using a Debit/Credit card/UPI Payments/E-Wallet Payment/Net Banking or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
- You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
- You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
- You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
Pricing Policy :
All of our prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) for Indian Customers, and in US Dollars (USD) for overseas customers. The applicable tax is charged separately as per prevailing rates.
Refund Policy :
- Any excess amount paid through payment gateway to Narayanrao Chavan Law College, otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded through NEFT/RTGS within working 60 days.
- Once payment done for service or product purchase of elite softwares or on the behalf of elite softwares credited amount non-refundable/cancel
- Problem with any payment: Please talk to us on +91 02462-253771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Narayanrao Chavan Law College is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone, except where this forms an integral part of the designated project. We use this information to identify your orders, and provide you with the relevant resources.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
Security Policy :
When purchasing from Narayanrao Chavan Law College, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.